LAND OF THE FREE!!!! (TSA related)

I can see the next major terrorist attack already-- They will break into the cockpit and use a Giotto's air blower to blow dust into the pilots eyes. It's a foolproof plot.

Next they'll ban tampons because they look like miniature torpedoes with fuses.

I'd better leave my brass lipstick-style lens brush at home, then. Looks too much like a large-caliber bullet.

I'm really glad I don't have to fly for my job. I actually haven't been on a plane since before 9/11 and I don't miss it a bit.

Soon we'll be flying barefoot because a shoe is a blunt object.

No heels ladies!!!

A friend of mine who works for one of the airlines told me that TSA stands for "Thousands Standing Around."

Yeah, TSA is the reason I drive to so many business meetings now instead of flying.

My trigger point is 8 hours. If I can drive somewhere in 8 hours then $#^% the TSA and their big government/low IQ job performance and rules.

Yeah, TSA is the reason I drive to so many business meetings now.

My trigger point is 8 hours. If I can drive somewhere in 8 hours then $#^% the TSA and their big government/low IQ job performance and rules.

Totally agree. I'd much rather rent a car and drive myself than deal with all that BS. I don't travel for work, so when I travel I'm not usually in a hurry, so even if it's more than 8 hours with a hotel in between, it's better than the whole flight experience. TSA is a large portion of it, also luggage restrictions, trying to meet strict schedules when the airlines don't seem to care about meeting strict schedules, and the fact that every time I fly I get a cold or flu or something.

All the airlines are complaining how they're losing business, but they're really digging their own grave, and now the U.S. government brought in a backhoe to help them out.

Yet another way that Photographers are treated worse than Terrorists.

Most reactions

Back