X Pro-2
f/8.0
ISO 500
1/500 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20191019-untitled-31-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Farmall Super C - very nice!

You made me look it up, yes it is nice from my very cursory look up, it appears that the Farmall Super C is somewhat rare & collectible....on the weekends I am closer to rural America than most people think right here in the Garden State.... lol

However, I think the owner uses it as decoration on his land......(I have not seen him move it)

Thanks!

Shame it's a decoration, needs to be under cover. I bought a 40's model Massey Harris Pony with the intent of restoring. Surprisingly good sheet metal, but the owner left it outside, rainwater ran into the cylinders and froze. After I tore into it, the repair was more than I wanted to tackle. Ended up selling it to a shop teacher, at the local trade school, who used it as a "teaching aid (wink, wink)" in classes. He brought it by after it was restored, what a beauty.

Could I give you a list of parts I need?

I tell you what, hold on to that list.....if I come across tractor parts in my travels, I will definitely shoot you a private message...

Until then keep your hay at bay & keep reaching for that tractor in the sky....(play on words from Casey Kasem, keep your feet to the ground & keep reaching for the stars).

But I will keep an eye out!

I really like it. To me it evokes the values of hard work and patriotism I grew up with. Nicely done.

My first job as a tractor driver was mowing a Cherry Orchard with a three-point flail mounted to a 1939 Massey. This was back in the mid-1980s. I Learned to Drive at age 8 on a 1949 John Deere model M, so I kind of have a soft spot in my heart for old tractors.

Nice shot and I loved reading all of the recollections and fondness for these old classic tractors.

Mike ☘️

. I Learned to Drive at age 8 on a 1949 John Deere model M, so I kind of have a soft spot in my heart for old tractors.

I was around the same age when I first learned to drive, by the time I turned 10 I was in the field. Seems like we grew up faster back then and on a farm there was never a lack of work. Even more surprising was the fact I survived driving an old tricycle John Deere A. It had a hand clutch that had a cam mechanism to lock in or release, a real PITA for a kid. If I had it adjusted loose enough that I could release, it wouldn't stay locked in, tighten it up and I had to use two hands, brace my feet against something and hope I could pull hard enough to make it release.

@K9Kirk Thanks!

I really like it. To me it evokes the values of hard work and patriotism I grew up with. Nicely done.

@PJM That is exactly the vibe I was going for......Thank you very much!

Good shot.......

@Jeff15 Thanks!

My first job as a tractor driver was mowing a Cherry Orchard with a three-point flail mounted to a 1939 Massey. This was back in the mid-1980s. I Learned to Drive at age 8 on a 1949 John Deere model M, so I kind of have a soft spot in my heart for old tractors.

@Derrel Thanks for sharing...

Nice shot and I loved reading all of the recollections and fondness for these old classic tractors.

Mike ☘️

@Irishwhistler Thanks....

. I Learned to Drive at age 8 on a 1949 John Deere model M, so I kind of have a soft spot in my heart for old tractors.

I was around the same age when I first learned to drive, by the time I turned 10 I was in the field. Seems like we grew up faster back then and on a farm there was never a lack of work. Even more surprising was the fact I survived driving an old tricycle John Deere A. It had a hand clutch that had a cam mechanism to lock in or release, a real PITA for a kid. If I had it adjusted loose enough that I could release, it wouldn't stay locked in, tighten it up and I had to use two hands, brace my feet against something and hope I could pull hard enough to make it release.

@smoke665 Thanks for sharing!

Thank you all again!

Most reactions

Back