What's new

Landscape from Picton, ON.

Graham18ce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Milton, ON Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Folks,
Went out for a few shots this weekend, this was my fav. Not really and post done on this, little contrast, and basic levels.

Comments welcome.
3321110766_693ea7748c.jpg


Cheers
 
PICTON??? is that where you live????? is there another local here on TPF????

as for the pic, its kinda small to give CC....
 
Hahha -No I don't live there. My father does, in Green Point just off 49 at LongReach. This is just down the road from there beside 49.
My brother also has a cottage out on the county towards the kingston end. Our family is all from the area, Tweed, Napanee, Belleville, Trenton so I'm out that way somewhat often.
I live in Milton, west of Toronto.
Here is a larger version. I didn't noticed i pasted the smaller size.
3321110766_693ea7748c_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom