What's new

Landscape Through Two Windows

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
429-5x7-shack-9027-2625-v2.jpg

Experiment in stacking 3 photos.
 
lookin good man i like it alot
 
lookin good man i like it alot

Nice work :) - I like it.

Very nice! I like it too.

Thanks all!

This was the first time I tried shooting for something like this. The first shot I focused on the first wall, the second for the black second wall, and the third were the joshua trees through the window. I stacked the together and erased the parts I had to in order to show the next layer. Each layer was processed individually. The original full size has some intense detail. Being at a 90 degree angle to the lens made it kind of easy. Gives me a few ideas to try out.
 
I like this - both what you have done and also the subject choice!
I have seen a lot of focus stacked insects, but fewer images like this - great creativity :)
 
it works for me great work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom