Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
few landscapes
stavros in grece
stavro11.jpg

DSC_65001.jpg

Peles Castle in Sinaia Romania
wallpaper.jpg

Great job, makes me want to visit Greece!

thanks guys, that was my goal to make people wanna go visit the places :) i am sorry i don't have more with the castle but it is only an hour drive to sinaia so i might go take some more.

is only an hour drive to sinaia so i might go take some more.

oh it made me remember my trip to Romania 8 years ago... too bad didn't have an SLR back then, but did bring back home as a present 2 books with amazing landscapes... and our hosts took us from Bacau, thru Brasov and Poliesti so I have been in that mountain area which is amazingly beautiful... lucky you, that has tons of opportunities to go nice places for shooting... good luck...

I like the castle one also, it might be me or it looks a little crooked, otherwise light and framing looks good imo.

oh it made me remember my trip to Romania 8 years ago... too bad didn't have an SLR back then, but did bring back home as a present 2 books with amazing landscapes... and our hosts took us from Bacau, thru Brasov and Poliesti so I have been in that mountain area which is amazingly beautiful... lucky you, that has tons of opportunities to go nice places for shooting... good luck...

I like the castle one also, it might be me or it looks a little crooked, otherwise light and framing looks good imo.

wow. i checked and it is, i think, less than one degree off yet you noticed. thanks. its ploiesti. and yes the Valey of the Prahova River is a great area filled with opportunities for great photos.

i love the pictures, makes me want to vist greece.

this comes at a moment when i am unsure of my photography and whether i should go on or get rid of the gear and go on with life... thanks a lot for the self-confidence you gave me :)

Wowie. I love the last one the most. The only, only thing that you might tweak should be the vibrance/saturation. Bumping it up a teeny bit will make the colors pop out even more so. But I love it as is.

Wowie. I love the last one the most. The only, only thing that you might tweak should be the vibrance/saturation. Bumping it up a teeny bit will make the colors pop out even more so. But I love it as is.

i tinkered with the saturation and vibrance controls a lot but for some reason i always went back to this version. more saturated colors make the picture look to busy. but that might just be my monitor which is not calibrated.

Most reactions

Back