jwjhchow
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2010
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Peterborough Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I found a mill the day before yesterday, and took some pics.....
Which would mean I'd be driving right by it! But I'll be driving at night so I probably wouldn't stop just for the mill. Then again, I may just go through NY as it'll save me a little more than 1 hour on the drive.Are those two mills that you "found" still working mills, or have they been transformed into "working museums"? They both look so clean.
But nice photos, good work with ambient light ... and I quite like the first with that bridge leading up to the building. I seem to have a penchant for converging lines in photos.
I probably wouldn't stop just for the mill.