- Joined
- Nov 27, 2011
- Messages
- 7,717
- Reaction score
- 4,577
- Location
- St. Louis
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
You know how you shoot all those multi-frame panoramas and never get around to assembling them? I love to shoot panoramas, but it can take me awhile to finally put them together. Oh dear do I have a backlog!
Here's one I finally assembled today that was shot back in 2005 -- three frames. This is the bridge at Lansing Iowa. It's my favorite Mississippi river bridge (I've seen them all). The trick to this shot is it was done hand-held from a moving canoe.
Joe

Here's one I finally assembled today that was shot back in 2005 -- three frames. This is the bridge at Lansing Iowa. It's my favorite Mississippi river bridge (I've seen them all). The trick to this shot is it was done hand-held from a moving canoe.
Joe

