PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2013 #1 A simple shot of one of my lanterns, would love to hear your thoughts Thanks for taking a look!
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2013 #2 I like this one. Would like to play with the b&w conversion this evening but that's just because I have really been having fun with that lately.
I like this one. Would like to play with the b&w conversion this evening but that's just because I have really been having fun with that lately.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Ron, shoot me an email and I'll send you the colour version judismelko at the gmail.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2013 #4 Here's what I came up with PR.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2013 #5 I dont really like the angle, I would have prefered a lower vantage point. I like the first edit better.
I dont really like the angle, I would have prefered a lower vantage point. I like the first edit better.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for your thoughts Michael I did take shots that were more level with the lantern but I liked seeing the top of it at this angle, the others to me felt really ... static? ronlane said: Here's what I came up with PR. View attachment 58699 Click to expand... Nice Ron! That came out very close to true so could almost be selective colouring
Thanks for your thoughts Michael I did take shots that were more level with the lantern but I liked seeing the top of it at this angle, the others to me felt really ... static? ronlane said: Here's what I came up with PR. View attachment 58699 Click to expand... Nice Ron! That came out very close to true so could almost be selective colouring
CherylL1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 6, 2012 Messages 5,532 Reaction score 7,104 Location near St Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2013 #7 What if you turned the lantern slightly to the right and gave a tad more space to the right? I do like the conversion.
What if you turned the lantern slightly to the right and gave a tad more space to the right? I do like the conversion.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2013 #8 Very nice conversion. Composition is a different matter, but the tonality is awesome.
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2013 #9 I love the rustic type scene except the left part of the handle seems to meld into the woodwork. For some odd reason my eyes keep looking at those 2 nail heads in the wood too. Also, is that a "Meow" brand, like a cat lol
I love the rustic type scene except the left part of the handle seems to meld into the woodwork. For some odd reason my eyes keep looking at those 2 nail heads in the wood too. Also, is that a "Meow" brand, like a cat lol