Lantern

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A simple shot of one of my lanterns, would love to hear your thoughts :) Thanks for taking a look!

I like this one. Would like to play with the b&w conversion this evening but that's just because I have really been having fun with that lately.

Thanks Ron, shoot me an email and I'll send you the colour version ;) judismelko at the gmail.

Here's what I came up with PR.

$IMG_3083-2.jpg

I dont really like the angle, I would have prefered a lower vantage point. I like the first edit better.

Thanks for your thoughts Michael :) I did take shots that were more level with the lantern but I liked seeing the top of it at this angle, the others to me felt really ... static?

Here's what I came up with PR.

View attachment 58699

Nice Ron! That came out very close to true so could almost be selective colouring ;)

What if you turned the lantern slightly to the right and gave a tad more space to the right? I do like the conversion.

Very nice conversion. Composition is a different matter, but the tonality is awesome.

I love the rustic type scene except the left part of the handle seems to meld into the woodwork.

For some odd reason my eyes keep looking at those 2 nail heads in the wood too.

Also, is that a "Meow" brand, like a cat lol

Most reactions

Back