What's new

Lapland

carlos58

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
738
Reaction score
339
Location
Milano-Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello everyone
I spent last week in Lapland in Finland and Norway
Many interesting species
if you want to see the whole gallery on Lapland with landscape and animals here :

Spring in Lapland 2012 Photo Gallery by carlogalliani at pbase.com

I had too many shots at the Puffin and this is an entire gallery dedicated to the Puffin

Puffin Photo Gallery by carlogalliani at pbase.com

some examples of landscape of the spring in Lapland

aaa4821pbase.jpg


aaa4600pbase.jpg


aaa4695pbase.jpg


aaa4745pbase.jpg


aaa4641pbase.jpg


aaa4571pbase.jpg
 
I like #2 too. Nice places!
 
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
 
I enjoy them all. However, the last one really shows the isolation of the town/village. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom