This is a pretty good series. For the first one, I think that if you would have included all of the bridge (like you did in the second one) it would be a little bit better.
For the second, I find the grass in the foreground distracting. But I do like the angle of the bridge you captured.
The third looks good
The fourth one is a good image. I think that if you turn up the saturation a little bit, you would have better colors. But I like this one and thats a cool barn.
I think the fifth would be a better if you would have shot a little bit more to the right and included more of the "nature" on the right side of the bridge.
For the sixth, maybe a crop to put the tanks in the lower right hand corner?
Seven just looks okay, I don't think it was the best subject to capture. It took me a while to notice that it was corn in there.
I think eight and nine look good
I also like number 10. But I also think (like with number four) that you could turn up the saturation.
You have some good images here. Turning up your saturation and maybe sharpening the photos I think will bring better results.