What's new

Lasers

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was recently in Eastern Kentucky (Prestonburg to be exact) installing an exhibit for a client, East Kentucky Science Center. They have a Planetarium that they also show lasers shows in. The client asked if we wanted a free show which we certainly did! I grabbed my 5D and tripod hoping to get something while watching the show.

First off, it's VERY hard to operate your camera in near 100% darkness! These exposures are a mix of manual and auto focus as the camera had a heck of a time focusing so I switched to manual, which made me understand why the camera couldn't focus. I had a hell of a time! The exposures are from a few seconds to 2 minutes or so.

All said and done, I was rather pleased at the results. I think with the short amount of prep time I had, they turned out nice.

Comments?

1
p957364239-3.jpg

2
p866148254-3.jpg

3
p973214988-3.jpg

4
p924912297-3.jpg

5
p624171236-3.jpg


Here's the entire gallery if you'd like to see them all:
Chris Stegner - BluegrassPhotography.Net | East Kentucky Science Center Laser Show
 
crazy! very cool stuff
 
crazy neaty cool stuff! :lmao:
 
WOW! these are really good. I love all the colors. Awesome post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom