Last Chance- Portraits of Jordan

The first pic is awesome. It could almost an advertisement for a fine new French perfume.... "JORDAN" a Fragrance by Dan Ostergren coming July 2021
Funny you say that... Lately I've been obsessed with collecting essential oils and experimenting with creating fragrances. It's a lot of fun, and I'm learning how to make fragrances that completely alter my mood.

"Great minds think alike" I believe would be appropriate here...lol

The first pic is awesome. It could almost an advertisement for a fine new French perfume.... "JORDAN" a Fragrance by Dan Ostergren coming July 2021
Funny you say that... Lately I've been obsessed with collecting essential oils and experimenting with creating fragrances. It's a lot of fun, and I'm learning how to make fragrances that completely alter my mood.

I also happen to have grown up in Vancouver WA. :cheers:

Both are very nice and definitely have a "high fashion" quality, like Estee Lauder or Chanel.

edit: Just realized there are supposed to be 3, but I am only seeing 2--first and last.

I also happen to have grown up in Vancouver WA. :cheers:

seriously...What part? How old are you? we may know each other somehow lol....

OK Dan not to be the creepiest person ever but I Facebooked you and guess what...we have a mutual friend....his name is Matt Lenior

Most reactions

Back