What's new

Last Dollar Road, Colorado

Jet915

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
13
Location
Pensacola, FL for now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last Dollar Road in Colorado during Autumn.

1.
lastdollar08.jpg


2.
lastdollar10.jpg


3.
lastdollar06.jpg
 
These are all nice- the second one really stands for me. Great colors.
 
Thanks, second one is my fav too, something about old barns.
 
I like them all, but I agree that #2 is the best of the bunch. And of course, it always helps to have a little barn/cabin to set off a landscape shot...just ask Bob Ross. :afro: :)
 
These are gorgeous and I'd agree that 2 is my favorite. It has the best focal point and contrast.
 
Beautiful shots, but I agree that #2 is the best!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom