What's new

Last night in Texas...

TekGino

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Raleigh, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Actually, these are some shots I got
from the Tower of Americas. These
were a little difficult, because the wind
was blowing like mad, plus I had to hold
the camera above my head, to get over
the safety glass. There's no live view on
the D40, so I'd shoot a picture, look up at
the preview screen, then made adjustments
as to where to point the camera based off
the last picture that was just taken. Hope that
made sense! :lol:




CSC_0016.jpg











CSC_0095.jpg












CSC_0119.jpg













CSC_0142.jpg












CSC_0150.jpg












CSC_0183.jpg












CSC_0191.jpg











C&C, and enjoy!
cheers2.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom