What's new

Last Night's Fireworks

pm63

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As you may know, last night was Bonfire night, where in England we celebrate the foiling of a plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament by a group of people, among them Guy Fawkes. I was working but stopped when I heard them (because as we're all aware, photography is more important than school ;) ), quickly set up in my loft and only managed to get a few shots before it was all over. It was my first time shooting fireworks and I'm pleased overall.

Any comments or pointers are welcome:

3008627342_7ab75214d9.jpg


3008627014_8a6ba5ca8b.jpg


Flickr for larger.
 
Nice shots. I particularly like the way you've included some ground lights to add to the perspective.
 
great shots!

Thanks very much :mrgreen:

Nice shots. I particularly like the way you've included some ground lights to add to the perspective.

It's good to hear this, because that's what I was aiming for :thumbup:

Anyone else?
 
Excellent. The composition on #2 is outstanding and really draws you in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom