Last Of The Christmas Angel Set

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few things, I'm not happy about on this one, but the look of joy she had playing in the snow (even if it was just make believe) made it all work I think. Hard for someone who's never seen snow, to understand how exciting it can be. Anyhow I got a lot of good ones in the set that made Mom & Dad and the Grandmas happy, so I guess I'm done with the set. Time to move on to the next shoot.

no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
It's jolly and fun in a greeting card sort of way. It works well, nice job!

Very good. Looks like granddaughter is happy along with the others!!!

Very good. Looks like granddaughter is happy along with the others!!!

It all started with the hat, a $5 find from a vintage clothing store. As soon as my wife showed me the hat the ideas came in a flood. Had a lot of fun finding the wardrobe and building the set. Lot of worth but the time with little Miss was worth it.

Who swept up the "snow" afterwards? ;)

That's charming, and I wonder if the edits did the trick, it looks good.

I'd think about where you're putting the watermark, although maybe it isn't on the one you gave the family. I think it'd be better if it was on the opposite lower corner. If it's just for online posting I'd think about how you want to watermark for display.

I love this. Very inspirational. You are such a good papa, it is so evident!

@vintagesnaps LR automatically applies a preset watermark when it publishes to Flickr. Most times it doesn't get changed either from laziness or forgetfulness on my part. As to edits, there weren't many.

I love this. Very inspirational. You are such a good papa, it is so evident!

Thanks JC, she is such a hoot

Pure joy! Love it :)

Pure joy! Love it :)

Most reactions

Back