Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Razorbill with sandeels by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Razorbill with sandeels by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Puffin carrying food by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Fowlsheugh puffin by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Razorbill by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Guillemot by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Last visit to RSPB Fowlsheugh for the year, majority of the seabirds have headed back to sea, Kittiwakes and the remaining puffins are all that is left now. What remains of the puffins will be gone in a week or two tops. Has been a good 5 months period visiting this place. I've hit my personal goals in so many ways, biggest one being getting shots of the birds with sandeels, especially the puffins.

Mark, quite a few excellent shots this season, this batch is no exception.

I really like number 4, his wing tip looks like he's sporting a Mohawk, very punk! :headbang:

Great set Mark! At least now I don't have to be jealous of you for a while. I am hoping to do an east coast trip next year and hopefully get some shots of these two birds.

Mark, quite a few excellent shots this season, this batch is no exception.

I really like number 4, his wing tip looks like he's sporting a Mohawk, very punk! :headbang:
Thanks Jeff

Great set Mark! At least now I don't have to be jealous of you for a while. I am hoping to do an east coast trip next year and hopefully get some shots of these two birds.

Thanks!

East Coast of Scotland? or where you are? I have a kid due in 4 weeks so my photos will probably take back seat for now.

Thanks!

East Coast of Scotland? or where you are? I have a kid due in 4 weeks so my photos will probably take back seat for now.

East coast Canada.

Thanks!

And congrats on the coming little one. Time to break out the portrait lens.

Thanks!

East coast Canada.

Ahh I'm still jealous I loved Canada when I visited in 2017. Beautiful country, friendly and bursting with amazing wildlife.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back