What's new

Last photograph in Seattle

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
7,499
Reaction score
478
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made this yesterday, I'm leaving early Thursday morning. Time to get out of Seattle. I lived here for just under a year, just long enough to find that it's not really for me. Too many people, too busy, all the time. Not being able to afford a vehicle just made things worse. It was very difficult to get away form the constant rush downtown puts on you.

DSC_0008_SHOW.jpg
 
I like the composition here a lot.
Very nice. Where are you moving to?

Dani.
 
Man, Id hate to see you in Chicago or NYC. LOL I thought Seattle was quite relaxed. ;-)

Nice pic, looks dreamy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom