What's new

Last photos of 2013 (Husbands 2008 Dodge Ram 1500)

Sharkbait0708

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
Spangdahlem, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My hubby and I had the day off and he's always wanting new picks of his truck. He was especially wanting new picks because he added a new grill and some new lights to his truck recently. We are stationed here in Germany and there is an old shut down base about 20mins from our house. So we went out and took some picks! We stopped in a small town to catch some too! I used a Nikon D5100 with a Nikon 55 - 200mm lens and I used the kit lens for some of the photos too!

$DSC_0951.webp$DSC_0958.webp$DSC_0963.webp$DSC_0966.webp$DSC_0969.webp$DSC_0978.webp$DSC_0981.webp$DSC_0985.webp$DSC_0994.webp
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0952.webp
    $DSC_0952.webp
    152.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom