Last shoot for a while. Deja' 4C+C (PG17) Use Caution.

She has an unusual looking figure with very long arms and large hands. The pose emphasizes this. I do wish she looked happier. Technically spot on of course.

That's got to be my fault as her hands are not large, they were out in front slightly and I see what you see but it's definitely a distorted view , damn.

here's a similar posture, same lens.

_POR4406-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

Is that background fake? The spot where the water meets the sand looks very jarring. She looks great, though. Proportions much better looking here.

real, not memorex.

Hmm.. interesting effect.

I agree with MSnowy, her forehead and undereye/cheek areas don't match her face. I know this is a common place for makeup to be contoured and show highlights, but it looks maybe like it was over dodged or that the shade of makeup she used was brighter than it should have been for the effect.

It also think that either her skin has been over smoothed or her feet should be done slightly to match. Her perfectly smooth legs make her feet seem as though they belong on an older woman and makes them seem disconnected to her legs to me.

I also agree with Smoke, the face doesn't quiet match the pose to me. Her face seems like she's giving off an impatient look.

Yeah, I can't use the mouse either. Every now and then I break out the tablet and pen, but forreal the trackpad works best for me haha. The Macbook trackpad is really good.

At least Mac got one thing to work right! ;)
:biglaugh:

I am in no way any where near where you are as a photographer, so feel free to disregard anything I say here. :)

Her makeup on her face does look off, and doesn't fit well. But I also understand that she probably did her own makeup, so it is a little out of your hands.
I also think her hands and arms are distorted, but I have never seen this in your work before, it is kinda weird it has just popped up like this. It's really a head scratcher.
On a smaller note. I would blend the sides of her feet just a little, there is a rather vivid line across the side of here foot from sandals or something.
This is the last thing. :) She is wearing a bra under her top, and a white one to boot! :048: They sell those stick on nipple covers, or at least a more discreet color of bra. But this is back to her not you. :) Maybe once your editing machine is set backup you can clone out her bra.

Like I said above this is just what popped out to me as a non professional. It really is a nice shot. :)

Mouse? Man, real editors use the trackpad.

I use a tablet and pen for editing but I have packed it away in storage and was left having to use the mouse, very cumbersome

Yeah, I can't use the mouse either. Every now and then I break out the tablet and pen, but forreal the trackpad works best for me haha. The Macbook trackpad is really good.

I was all about the trackpad too, it just so easier, especially in the train or in the bus, but my tablet works wonder, espescially for the dodge and burn and quickier FS

So I'm homeless for 7 weeks after the 19th (until my new home is ready to move in) and almost everything is out of here and in storage. I had an impromptu shoot today in the blistering mid-80's*f heat but managed (I thinks) to snag a few keepers.

Here's the only one I can edit until I find someplace to setup my edit machine cause I'm not editing again with a mouse, ever. I'd really like to know what you think because I was severely limited using a mouse after having a pen for so long.

_POR6275-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

It might be me, but I just done my calibration, so it would mean I didn't do it correctly and have to start again, but it seems like there's a bit to much of green mixed with orange.
Otherwise great job. I don't mind her expression, I kinda dig it, but her arms seems strange.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back