S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Sep 11, 2005 #2 cool shot where did u take it at??
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ocean city. thanks scoob
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Sep 11, 2005 #4 I like the moon. Is the pic photoshopped?
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Sep 11, 2005 #5 I think you've done very well with the grain in this shot JonMikal ... it really works for me :mrgreen:
I think you've done very well with the grain in this shot JonMikal ... it really works for me :mrgreen:
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #6 can't see it Jon!?
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 seven said: I like the moon. Is the pic photoshopped? Click to expand... added some grain. i like the moon too, thanks.
seven said: I like the moon. Is the pic photoshopped? Click to expand... added some grain. i like the moon too, thanks.
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #8 Nice work! I agree the moon is cool.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Sep 12, 2005 #9 Great photo. Love the graininess. Nice capture.