Last Try!!! (For a while at least)

I love to play with digital edits god knows I love the touchup with them. The truth is I'm a bit of a purist. I will edit to correct an error I made like a shiny nose, but I don't really want to alter a picture drastically. I know that's hopelessly out of style but its true.

markc said:
Don't want to disparage your edit, but unfortunately pasted in skies rarely work for me. The light and/or scale often doesn't match the rest of the image.

exactly, and as those clouds look they would begin below sea level ;)

don't forget clouds have a scale... and what is even more important a perspective. And that one does not match with the image at all in this case.

Told you it was a quickie, I couldn't be a*sed to look through too many files for a sky, does it matter,I only wanted to show how easy/quick it is to edit the pics posted.

I guess that was kind of my point. It isn't all that quick and easy. To make a convincing one, you either have to do a lot of digging to find something that matches, or you have to go out and shoot a sky that does. I just wanted to point out that replacing a sky isn't a simple cut-and-paste. It takes a lot of work and/or a really good eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back