PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 21, 2012 #1 These are the last two from the Wind in the Wildflowers series. I was iffy on the second one with higher contrast, I like it but... I don't know lol Would love to hear your thoughts on these last two!
These are the last two from the Wind in the Wildflowers series. I was iffy on the second one with higher contrast, I like it but... I don't know lol Would love to hear your thoughts on these last two!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2012 #2 Hey, i had seen these images earlier... how come? :scratch: