What's new

Late Afternoon Prince's Street Hustle and Bustle

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ilford Pan F+ developed in Rodinal 1:50. Taken w/ a Pentax ME-F and SMC-Pentax M 135mm f/3.5. C&C welcome and encouraged!

1570698724_149fa33ff5_b.jpg
 
Amazing. I'd love to see it on a large print.

Dani
 
great shot. What lens did you use? What were your settings?

Sorry disregard.... should have read your post!!
 
I love it, I agree I'd also like to see it on a large print. There is so much going on to look at, but at the same time the whole picture in and of itself is very attractive.
 
This is Princes Street in Edinburgh, all right!
You captured it really well!
Lovely weather you had, too! (But that is over now, isn't it?)
It gave you those neat little starlike reflections on the cars. And I like how you condensed the scene with the 135mm. What were your aperture settings to get the little stars?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom