Late for bed?

Blackswann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had a nice long trek about in the countryside about a week ago but returned empty handed... guess what when I returned home I saw this...

Would love to hear any critique or comments on this... thanks ;)

BirdsSunset.jpg

I think they have forgotten what time it is!

I really like it. It is simple, yet appealing.

One thing I would suggest is trying to sharper in just a little, the outline of the birds seems a little soft and that may help a little.

I agree with Chase! The colors are great, and I like the silouhette (sp) effect a lot. Would sharpen the birds up and then I think it would be perfect :)

Really like this shot. The colour is great and the silhouette works really well.

Right place at the right time.. i guess. As photographys says: "2% inspiration, 98% luck" or is that perspiration???? Never can tell!

The aerial is mounted in the chimney of a two storey house and this was taken from the ground looking up using maximum zoom (x6). I used the RAW file format... I love RAW but I am definately gonna have to get a bigger card as 256MB is not really cutting it right now.

BTW Thanks for the comments

hmm I like it.. but the birdies seem to be to low there:) I'd compose it in a quite different way but that is your shot and I can only commento on it :) but even thought that something does not appeal to me, this is a great shot :)

Most reactions

Back