What's new

Late Night Freeway Shot.

breed

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2407958689_4af014f859.jpg

Let me know what you think thanks for looking :)
 
Oh and why not heres one more.
2213375380_dc3e828c97.jpg
 
The first one doesn't excite me much (just my opinion) but I really like the second!
 
I wasnt too happy about how the backround color, if it was darker and the car lights were brighter i think it would have came out even better. I might re take it in the future.
 
I like the first one, I like how you shot it through the fence.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom