What's new

Late talk

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7072063617_5466c2b8be_b.jpg
 
I like the feel of it, but the area of interest is just the lower left. A longer lens or moving closer would have been better. You could try cropping this one quite a bit and straightening the wall and see how it looks.
 
I like the feel of it, but the area of interest is just the lower left. A longer lens or moving closer would have been better. You could try cropping this one quite a bit and straightening the wall and see how it looks.

Thank you Ken.
I see you point Ken. Only have the 17-55 vc with me, at that moment.
Tried your suggestion and I like it but it lost some of the magic of the lens distortion of the first one. Format is also quite bizarre.

imglatetalk.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lke your 2nd picture way more then the 1st. My eyes don't have to search for the real area of interest.
 
Thank you very much Joel !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom