What's new

Late to the Party

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried again, very hard, but I'm still not able to properly freeze a dripping drop. I experimented with different apertures and ISOs, I played with the flash, I added a couple of potent lights... but 99% of the captures were trash.

Anyway, these two made the cut –barely. I'm also including a couple of CD drops, dark and light. Which one do you like more?


1. Dropless Crown
p133097250-4.jpg


2. Drop Inside A Drop
p54981752-4.jpg


3. CD Dark


4. CD Light
p325605333-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd say that I like 3 and 4 equally well, much more than 1 and/or 2. I wonder if it would improve the image to clone out the light reflection in the actual drop or not?
 
I'd say that I like 3 and 4 equally well, much more than 1 and/or 2. I wonder if it would improve the image to clone out the light reflection in the actual drop or not?

You mean like this? (Not sure what specific image you were referring to.)


IMG%5D
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom