R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 5, 2009 #1 Click for flickr Click for Flickr Click for Flickr
curly TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 276 Reaction score 21 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2009 #2 very nice set. what is #3 taken through?
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 5, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 curly said: very nice set. what is #3 taken through? Click to expand... Thanks, the last one is taken through a Nikon 50mm /1.8
curly said: very nice set. what is #3 taken through? Click to expand... Thanks, the last one is taken through a Nikon 50mm /1.8
A Andrew Sun TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 212 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 5, 2009 #4 I particularly like shot #2, great perspective and color
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2009 #5 Andrew Sun said: I particularly like shot #2, great perspective and color Click to expand... I agree. #2 is very good.
Andrew Sun said: I particularly like shot #2, great perspective and color Click to expand... I agree. #2 is very good.