TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mexican-Gothic-3.jpg

Has very gritty mood that fits the subject. However I'm getting a swapped background vibe, that doesn't work all that well.

Very clever tittle and interesting photo.

Yes, my issue with this shot is only the processing. I love the posing, the smiles - it's wonderful. But I'm seeing pretty distinct haloing around the right side subject, both in raised arm and the leg, and it has an odd superimposed look.

I just looked at the color one - it's warm and easy on the eyes. Terrific subjects!

I didn't swap the background but did do a selection of the shadows and invert then added some levels adjustment...it didn't work like I wanted it to, but it did better on this rendition. Still a work in progress.​

Attachments

• The-Workers-4.jpg
    The-Workers-4.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 15
The second version is better but the shadow area behind the men is still to light, creating a unnatural halo

Yes, my issue with this shot is only the processing. I love the posing, the smiles - it's wonderful. But I'm seeing pretty distinct haloing around the right side subject, both in raised arm and the leg, and it has an odd superimposed look.

I just looked at the color one - it's warm and easy on the eyes. Terrific subjects!
Maybe they are angelic?

Most reactions

Back