EricD TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 1,733 Reaction score 332 Location Geneva, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2010 #1 Few shot's of Launch Pad 39-B at the Space Center.
DanFinePhotography TPF Noob! Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 680 Reaction score 0 Location Redmond, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2010 #2 These are very cool, might be a tad overexposed.
molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2010 #3 I think #2 is your best one because of its framing/composition. I agree that they look a bit overexposed. A gradient filter (or similar effect in Lightroom) would look nice on the sky.
I think #2 is your best one because of its framing/composition. I agree that they look a bit overexposed. A gradient filter (or similar effect in Lightroom) would look nice on the sky.