Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2013 #1
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2013 #2 Odd seems to be your style. I just dont get it.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for looking.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 9, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Don't know what I'm looking at, but I don't see anything photographically interesting here. The composition doesn't seem to work for whatever this is or whatever you're trying to show us.
Don't know what I'm looking at, but I don't see anything photographically interesting here. The composition doesn't seem to work for whatever this is or whatever you're trying to show us.