Layered Liquid

LCARSx32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lcarsx32.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this just for fun because I thought the separated liquids looked cool. I had no intention of posting it. But after seeing it full size on the computer, I liked it, so I figured I'd see what you all thought.

Any comments welcome.

glass.jpg

..I think this might be in the wrong section.

Either way, the liquid does look quite cool. I could see it being very successful with a black back and foreground, maybe a reflection on the bottom of the glass. Also a little better focus. ;)

I could see this becoming very good. I like the idea.

Mark

it is 10X more interesting if you did abstract I think man.
soda.jpg

..I think this might be in the wrong section.

:confused: !!OOPS!! Oh well too late now. Unless a mod wants to move this to the beginner's forum, where I intended to post.

I was going to post a challenge earlier. Apparently, I forgot to switch forums! My bad.

Thanks for the comments.

I could see it being very successful with a black back and foreground, maybe a reflection on the bottom of the glass. Also a little better focus.

I think you're right. I'll play with it some and see what I come up with. Maybe a good time to practice with my flash.

Schwettylens said:
it is 10X more interesting if you did abstract I think man.

I want a macro lens. Maybe I could try one of those reverse lens macros.

Yes, I would definately say try a macro too. Until then, I dont think the 10x crop is going to work all that well.

Mark

What??? Wrong section? Why? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes, I moved it to here.
And I much agree with Schwettylens on the abstract version being the much more interesting. No matter how nice the shades of orange in the glass: the clutter in the background is quite distracting!

Most reactions

Back