EightyFive TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Location (VI) - Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2010 #1 I hope you like it! Here some other shots taken that morning: Time Capture: Mattina di fine inverno
sojourn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2010 Messages 179 Reaction score 1 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2010 #2 :thumbup: I do like this shot...I am a big fan of the simplicity and peace of this sort of image. I paint murals in this form, simple and dramatic.
:thumbup: I do like this shot...I am a big fan of the simplicity and peace of this sort of image. I paint murals in this form, simple and dramatic.
EightyFive TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Location (VI) - Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you sojourn!
W webmaster705 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2010 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location Pakistan Mar 2, 2010 #4 really cute picture, specially trees and mountains looks so cute behind fog looks like your imagination, nice work Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
really cute picture, specially trees and mountains looks so cute behind fog looks like your imagination, nice work
Tiny TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 94 Reaction score 1 Location TUCSON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2010 #5 pretty snazzy.
EightyFive TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Location (VI) - Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 hi Tiny.. sorry but... what does it mean pretty snazzy? sorry for my not perfect english. thanks