mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay here is something interesting.

Some of you might remember i made a calendar for christmas presents for the family. So I took it down to office depot since I didn't much care about the quality. I was surprised how well the color laser print looked on the gloss cover stock paper. It was good enough that I ordered a self portrait from them. I sprayed the portrait and I liked it as well so,,,

I ordered another copy from an online printer. The 11 x17 trimed to 11x14 from office depoet was under 2 bucks. The on line printer shot came in today. guess what They are different okay.

Both are totally acceptable but look different. They each have something going for it the other one doesn't. You guys should take a digital file to office depot and have one made of a photograph you have already printed to see the difference I can't discribe it adaquately. Just another tool in the box.

Do you just walk in and get the photo printed or do you have to wait and come back in a couple days? Office Depot, right?

You can walk in, tell them what you want and hand them a media card with your file. More pixels the better.

Also you can upload it to the their website and pick it up at your local store four hours later thats what I do. If you are going to do that scale the image up to size in inches so that the printer can read it as a large print otherwise you will get a letter size print which I think is only a buck. And be sure you select the glass 80lb coverstock.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back