What's new

Lazy Mutt ... *** Awwww Warning ***

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:)

:lmao:

lazymutt.jpg
 
I really tried not to, but I can't help it.........AWWWWWWWWW! Very sweet shot!
 
aww yes awwwww i love this picture, maybe he wasnt lazy though, the dog looks scared of something, maybe because you were on the street? but it shows the owner and dog connection, a very cute and sweet shot.
 
ChineydDoll said:
aww yes awwwww i love this picture, maybe he wasnt lazy though, the dog looks scared of something, maybe because you were on the street? but it shows the owner and dog connection, a very cute and sweet shot.


Cool I am scarey ... ;)

I think he was just a bit lazy ... . .. . .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom