Changes coming in 2022. Read before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As it seems nobody bothers to read these, 2022 will come as quite a surprise.

Beginning 1 Jan 2022 all new threads MUST comply to the rules below. Any that do not will be deleted. No explanations or warnings.

Only one image is to be posted unless a second image also aids in demonstrating the issue or feedback that the OP is looking for.

Format of the post will be as follows. The fields in bold are mandatory. If you don't have the answers to those basic questions, you are just being lazy.

-Tech Specs
Make model of Camera/lens
Shutter speed, aperture, iso
Aperture priority/Shutter priority/Manual etc.

-Lighting
Strobes, speed lights and at what power.
Natural light time of day.

-Post processing
Colour, exposure etc.
any adjustments made in software.

-Why did I take the shot?
Just playing around is not sufficient or people will just play around with the feedback. Was it a great sunset? Trying a new technique? There's always a reason to hit that shutter button.

- What was the goal?
What image did you have in mind when you took the image?
Was there a specific learning goal?

- Did I achieve my goal?
This is where you honestly look at your own image. Do you see anything that looks off, takes your attention away from the subject, etc.

- If I could, what would I change?
Everyone should be able to answer this one. There's always that one or two things that you could have done different/better.

-What critique am I looking for?
General critique will get you general feedback. Try and find what you think you need help with and lay it out for us to provide assistance. This will not limit the feedback you get but will ensure that you do get feedback on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back