What's new

Le random things

Dave01

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
9
What do you all think?
 

Attachments

  • $image-3474470609.webp
    $image-3474470609.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 128
  • $image-887118968.webp
    $image-887118968.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 102
  • $image-3902416361.webp
    $image-3902416361.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 94
I think you should watch the backgrounds and reflections.
 
I think you should upgrade your rear bumper.
 
How many colors are there with the body panels? Shots just seem like automotive snap shots. Might be more interesting if you were out mudding, or in something besides the front yard. The whole fitment of the front is off...way off.
 
I'm not going for criticism on the jeep, that's not what this forum is for...I moderate a forum specific to the jeeps.

Body panels are silver and part black Kevlar Bedliner.
These were taken after a wash in my yard.

I thought they were neat photos that showed a few different angles of the jeep.
 
I miss my Jeep Cherokee.

My thoughts on your pictures.

1. I don't like the composition at all. The Cherokee has one of the best rugged shapes and the focus on just the tread doesn't really show me "capabilities". Maybe focused more of the entire vehicle or more of the suspension setup.

2. I like the concept but wish the whole decal was in focus. And the reflection of the face of the house on the right side is kind of distracting. Maybe change the angle a bit. If you are focusing on just the decal, my focus should not go to something else right away.

3. Does nothing for me. With the composition and the trash can and rear of another vehicle, this picture ruins my happy thoughts of the first two.
 
Eh. The suspension is in progress right now. 3 inches of lift and 35 inch tires with a 3 link speaks for itself.

Like I said.. These weren't meant to be great..these were taken in my front yard. Basically the 2nd time I've used a dslr.
 
Eh. The suspension is in progress right now. 3 inches of lift and 35 inch tires with a 3 link speaks for itself.

Like I said.. These weren't meant to be great..these were taken in my front yard. Basically the 2nd time I've used a dslr.

They're not awful. Just a few suggestions. Glad to see the 35's work without the fender trip and bumper caps, lol. :)
 
They're not awful. Just a few suggestions. Glad to see the 35's work without the fender trip and bumper caps, lol. :)

Thanks mang. 3 inches of lift and 35s ;)
Custom built 3 link front suspension.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom