What's new

Leaves and Stone - C&C ?

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
4,350
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken while hiking the East Inlet Trail, Rocky Mountain National Park.

Leaves-and-Stone.jpg
 
Beautiful colors! I would try a closer crop to the right of the stone, I think the extra space is unnecessary.
 
Beautiful colors! I would try a closer crop to the right of the stone, I think the extra space is unnecessary.

Thanks.. but I was going for a 5x4 (8x10) format... so can't crop more without losing either plant or leaves, or part of the rock.
 
You can crop and resize the image to whatever size you want with most photo software. If it's not a person or animal, stretching the image a little usually is not noticeable.
 
uh.. thanks, mike... yea... I know! :) I have photoshop, gimp, lightroom, helicon and a host of others.... and have been messing around with image editing since I first got a computer.. and that was in the 70's. So I have a pretty good idea of what I can and can't do. I am not a photoshop guru, for sure... but as far as the basics go... no problem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom