What's new

Leaves are gone

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two shots from this weekend, all the leaves are gone for the most part


3036079123_bf2f39511b.jpg



3035836320_7643749ec1.jpg
 
The blue of the sky in the first is enormously blue. Nice one, looking up!
But as a fan of swamps, I can't help it, I really like the second, too, and the dots of green and also red. Could have been taken not too far from my home ;). It's just what it looks like round here now, too. Only aren't we blessed with blue skies these days. It is grey-grey-grey...
 
thanks, I am glad you like them
 
though the leaves are gone you had a good shot on this love it..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom