What's new

Leaves

Kindsa cool. I like the colors. Too bad so many of the leaves have been munched. Could this images survive a tighter cropping?
 
Great colors! I would have liked to see a little deeper dof so that the tallest (and apparently very near) group of leaves were also in focus. The near cluster in the lower right corner could have actually been slightly oof for me to get the taller group in.
 
Kindsa cool. I like the colors. Too bad so many of the leaves have been munched. Could this images survive a tighter cropping?

True; most of the leaves were like that only; but their beauty foced me to click at them ...

Thank you very much :D
 
Great colors! I would have liked to see a little deeper dof so that the tallest (and apparently very near) group of leaves were also in focus. The near cluster in the lower right corner could have actually been slightly oof for me to get the taller group in.
Your suggestions are genuine; thank you very much :D
 
Very good colors. Another thought. I use polarizing filter whenever I see reflections of this nature. Maybe some of the reflection would not appear or would be reduced with a polarizer.
 
Thank you Charan; i had the polarization filter, but not at that time :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom