What's new

leaves

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
c
36128818-L.jpg
 
Everytime I to Clayton, OK on a 4wheeling trip, I'm struck by the contrast of the light green of the tree canopy with the deep blue of the sky. I still haven't managed to capture it.

Nice composition, makes a tough subject interesting.
 
I like the sharpness of the leaves contrasted with the shallow DOF in the back. Nice job. The lines keep my interest as well. Thanks for sharing this one!
 
Daniel said:
Love the little twizzlers at the end. They look like grape leaves from a vine. Am I right?

thanks Daniel...yes, you are right. caught this yesterday in a local park.
 
dalebe said:
very nicely composed and sharp, love it jm :thumbup:

thanks, i thought it may appear too sharp :mrgreen:
 
I think the sharpness is just right very clean and crisp and dof is perfect. I like it!
 
God, really nice shot. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom