Left of Centre

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was one of the coolest vehicles that my buddy and I found in a car graveyard yesterday, a 1940 or 1941 Ford One Ton truck. There were easily 30 clunkers parked there. The owner of the lot, an octogenarian whose house is in the same property, told us that he used to have hundreds of them for sale at a time. The typical buyers are either people who rebuild the vehicles completely with original parts, or otherwise hot rod or rat rod buffs.

p304855177-4.jpg

This was one of the coolest vehicles that my buddy and I found in a car graveyard yesterday, a 1940 or 1941 Ford One Ton truck. There were easily 30 clunkers parked there. The owner of the lot, an octogenarian whose house is in the same property, told us that he used to have hundreds of them for sale at a time. The typical buyers are either people who rebuild the vehicles completely with original parts, or otherwise hot rod or rat rod buffs.

p304855177-4.jpg

nice detail on the truck! I even like the way you caught the sky at that specific moment! I am curious though... was the left background really that much darker than the right background (using the truck as a dividing line).. even the trees are majorly different...

The lopsidedness of the car is great. I don't know if it's my screen but the car is too dark. Too much detail lost.

Nice composition.

Too much contrast. Shadow on the right dis-compensate the shot.

Nice car shot. But once you start to really look at it, there are some issues that CGibson1 brought up that just seem rather odd. The trees on the left side of the car are much darker then the same type of trees on the right side. Also the sky becomes much darker as you move from left to right, especially once past the car. Is this a result of Post Processing, or an act of Mother Nature?

Also the sky becomes much darker as you move from left to right, especially once past the car. Is this a result of Post Processing, or an act of Mother Nature?
Mother Nature's work :) The morning sun was hitting from the left side, causing the sky to go from lighter to darker, left to right. Here's the photo SOOC for you to see how it looked:

_DSC0012.jpg

I agree with the comments about the car being dark and some detail being lost – I think I went too far with the contrast.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Most reactions

Back