What's new

Legends - the fast and the ferocious

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Duxford Flying Legends, the best airshow there is!

Slightly different from past years as there was a Jet flying!! In fact its the first time I've ever seen a Jet at Legends.

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES



F15E
1


2


3


4


5



Mustangs
1


2


3


4


5


All together now!


 
looks like fun!

that last shot really cracks me up, and doesn't look right at all. . . . in fact i'm tempted to ask if you drew the f-15 in.

i want to see more with them all together!
 
:lol:

here are another 5 form that sequence
hetirage_flight_duxford.jpg


I would process more but as I've still got 2 folders worth of shots to get through it'll have to wait
 
I'd hang F15 number 2 on my wall its gorgeous, fantastic shots all of them.
 
Please tell me the F15 was flying in slow motion. Wow!
 
i like them all first one my fav

cheers mate

I'd hang F15 number 2 on my wall its gorgeous, fantastic shots all of them.

cheers Becky

are you sure you didn't scan these off the side of an airfix box :greenpbl:

Stunning as always, the dark sky as back drop is perfect.

carry on with insults like that and I won't let you taxi me around any more

Please tell me the F15 was flying in slow motion. Wow!

it was doing somewhere inbetween 400-650mph
 
Fabulous shots Andy, I really love them all, can't choose a favourite.

Deano
 
Nice shots. I live down the street from Langley AFB, the home to many Eagles. However, now I get to see F-22. If anyone has ever seen this machine in action, it's nothing short of amazing.

We had an airshow too, back in the spring. I finally had a decent camera to capture some of the action.

My "money" shot.
RaptorMoneyShot.jpg


EagleFlyBy.jpg


HardRight.jpg
 
cheers everyone

can't wait till the raptor starts displaying over here
 
Sweet work Andy. Nice P-51 shots. I took in a Heritage Flight on the weekend with three P-51s and a F-15 but you beat me with the Airacobra. Sweet!

DSC_4375.jpg


DSC_4409.jpg


Happy Landings,

Eric
 
very nice Eric

cheers BB
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom