LegoStudio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

LEGO® Mighty Micros Racing is action short stop motion animation.Lego Marvel and DC Super Heroes are racing with villains.
All legos are mighty micros (batman,robin,bane,cat woman,flash....I hope you like Racing video.

Sound Effects: YouTube
Freesound.org - Freesound.org

Subscribe:Lego Studio
Thanks for watching!
Make by Lego Studio

Me too for a change. Super cool. My only small nit pick is that there's a couple of depth of field changes that I I'd have preferred stayed at a similar distance but still, really good job!

Me too for a change. Super cool. My only small nit pick is that there's a couple of depth of field changes that I I'd have preferred stayed at a similar distance but still, really good job!
Thank you so much! I try do it better next video ^^

Man you have way more patience then I to compose this. Very cool though.

What video editing software do you use? You can try motion blur. That would help make the animation smoother.
I using adobe pr and dragon frame .Ok i will try do it.

I LOVED IT!!!! My heart stopped when the micros zipped in and out of traffic. Well done. (Maybe a few more cuts to different angles, including but not limited to a few first person viewpoints.)

Last edited:
I LOVED IT!!!! My heart stopped when the micros zipped in and out of traffic. Well done. (Maybe a few more cuts to different angles, including but not limited to a few few first person's viewpoint.)
Thanks bro^^

Most reactions

New Topics

Back