What's new

LEGO Sculptures

These are awesome! Gotta love installation art.
 
You just gave me a GREAT idea!! My 10 year old has enough Lego's to stretch from here to the moon! He even has his own "how to" on You Tube!" We have a take set up down stairs, and one in the back with all of his creations. I need to photohgraph them! I'm not kidding on enough legos to stretch from here to the moon!!! :)
 
You just gave me a GREAT idea!! My 10 year old has enough Lego's to stretch from here to the moon! He even has his own "how to" on You Tube!" We have a take set up down stairs, and one in the back with all of his creations. I need to photohgraph them! I'm not kidding on enough legos to stretch from here to the moon!!! :)


so your saying you have like this many legos?

legofest0021.jpg


Legofest in Cincinnati, Ohio last weekend entire convention center about legos.





OP Wasn't expecting to see that type of sculptures. pretty cool and amazing at the creativity.
 
They are amazing! Love the idea of LEGO!
 
You just gave me a GREAT idea!! My 10 year old has enough Lego's to stretch from here to the moon! He even has his own "how to" on You Tube!" We have a take set up down stairs, and one in the back with all of his creations. I need to photohgraph them! I'm not kidding on enough legos to stretch from here to the moon!!! :)


so your saying you have like this many legos?

legofest0021.jpg


Legofest in Cincinnati, Ohio last weekend entire convention center about legos.





OP Wasn't expecting to see that type of sculptures. pretty cool and amazing at the creativity.

That's a sea of LEGO's!
 
yeah, they had two piles like this just for random building. you would see kids like walking thru and it was like a foot deep in the middle. i really regreat not doing a big lego angel lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom