LEGO Sculptures

These are awesome! Gotta love installation art.

You just gave me a GREAT idea!! My 10 year old has enough Lego's to stretch from here to the moon! He even has his own "how to" on You Tube!" We have a take set up down stairs, and one in the back with all of his creations. I need to photohgraph them! I'm not kidding on enough legos to stretch from here to the moon!!! :)

Wow!! those three Lego builds are fantastic !!

Last edited:
You just gave me a GREAT idea!! My 10 year old has enough Lego's to stretch from here to the moon! He even has his own "how to" on You Tube!" We have a take set up down stairs, and one in the back with all of his creations. I need to photohgraph them! I'm not kidding on enough legos to stretch from here to the moon!!! :)

so your saying you have like this many legos?

legofest0021.jpg

Legofest in Cincinnati, Ohio last weekend entire convention center about legos.

OP Wasn't expecting to see that type of sculptures. pretty cool and amazing at the creativity.

so your saying you have like this many legos?

legofest0021.jpg

Legofest in Cincinnati, Ohio last weekend entire convention center about legos.

OP Wasn't expecting to see that type of sculptures. pretty cool and amazing at the creativity.

That's a sea of LEGO's!

yeah, they had two piles like this just for random building. you would see kids like walking thru and it was like a foot deep in the middle. i really regreat not doing a big lego angel lol

Most reactions

Back