🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

"LEICA MONOCHROME" - SOOC w/ the S9

Are we really posting Fuji images on a Panasonic thread ?! lol. Aside from that, when I shoot Monochrome, or black & white, or L Monochrome or Leica Monochrome, or sepia.. or any of that stuff... I am FULLY, fully aware of what I'm doing and the choice I am making. I am shooting it in these modes because I want the images to be in these modes. I dont want the colors, or any of the other things you're speaking of, to later turn them into these modes later. I dont want the backup plan lol. I want my looked baked in. When I got in the car to go do it I already knew what I wanted, when I was shooting I knew what I wanted. I set it, then go shoot it. Period.

Are we really posting Fuji images on a Panasonic thread ?! lol. Aside from that, when I shoot Monochrome, or black & white, or L Monochrome or Leica Monochrome, or sepia.. or any of that stuff... I am FULLY, fully aware of what I'm doing and the choice I am making. I am shooting it in these modes because I want the images to be in these modes. I dont want the colors, or any of the other things you're speaking of, to later turn them into these modes later. I dont want the backup plan lol. I want my looked baked in. When I got in the car to go do it I already knew what I wanted, when I was shooting I knew what I wanted. I set it, then go shoot it. Period.
Time to find a new chew toy...

When I go out with my camera I know what I want. As a foundation for all my photos I want the highest possible technical quality which isn't available shooting SOOC JPEGs from any camera. So I always save and process optimally exposed raw files. Period.

When I go out with my camera I know what I want. As a foundation for all my photos I want the highest possible technical quality which isn't available shooting SOOC JPEGs from any camera. So I always save and process optimally exposed raw files. Period.
That's cool too ! Just remember, nobody knocked you for it lol. You responding to what I personally do or want to do lol. I came in here and shared some images from a new camera, and a new color profile thats not in very many cameras, and all I seen were complaints about shooting things in camera lol. It's hilarious. I woulda never guessed it was like that in here lol.

That's cool too ! Just remember, nobody knocked you for it lol. You responding to what I personally do or want to do lol. I came in here and shared some images from a new camera, and a new color profile thats not in very many cameras, and all I seen were complaints about shooting things in camera lol. It's hilarious. I woulda never guessed it was like that in here lol.
I never responded to you or what you posted until you made reference to my post. Welcome to the photo forum.

I never responded to you or what you posted until you made reference to my post. Welcome to the photo forum.
Maybe stop buying this troll lunch???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back