What's new

Lemon Meringue sky

randallone

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
hillsboro Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a shot from the Smoky MOuntain's ,I spent 5 m0nth's there photographing, and this was one of the unique shots . I liked the coloring what do you think C&C welcome as usual.
782913812_t2BbM-L.jpg
 
Wonderful. The colouring is amazing. Is this natural or is a bunch of Post Processing involved?
 
I like it but was this image enhanced? Either way you are right it is unique very cool.
 
This is one image . I used an NGD filter hand held and adjusted as the camera was exposing 0.3 at f/22 -0.5 EV 86 mm manual exposure.
I should use the dodge tool and remove the dark band the filter left at the horizon. sorry about that.
thanks Randall
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom