I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
up for grabs today is a very nice, but very manual lens for a Fuji film or digital camera. it is a X-Fujinar T 135mm f/2.8 DM manual focus lens.
it has a built in pull out hood. Focusing is smooth, still a little tight, and the aperture ring is smooth and clicks for each aperture setting from 2.8-16.
the glass is clean front and rear with no haze, fungus, or scratches as far as I can see. comes with rear lens cap only. I realize the chances of someone actually
having a Fuji camera this lens will work on is pretty slim, we don't have one. The lens is AS-IS, and since i have no fuji camera to test it on, i really cannot speak for
its functionality past visual inspection and moving the focus and aperture rings. i have NO IDEA exactly which cameras will or will not mount this lens. and my motivation
to do any super serious research into it is low. my criteria for getting this lens is pretty simple.
1. must have a Fuji camera that it will hopefully mount to.
2. must NOT already have this lens in some form.
3. actually want the lens to use.
hopefully someone here will have an older Fuji film camera this will mount on. i am sure it would make a nice portrait lens and seems to be in excellent shape.
the only thing i will ask you to do is send me a picture of your fuji camera showing me that you actually have one. for everything else, I will just have to take your word for it.
the pictures should give you a fair idea of what you are looking at. I had to reduce the size, the uploader kept telling me the file size was too big. hope I did ok.
If you can, and want, to put this lens to good use, let me know and I will send it to you. I will only ship to the continental United States. I realize finding someone who will actually be able to make use of this lens is a long shot, but figured it was better than letting it rot in the closet. If anyone has any additional information
about this lens, please let me know so i can include it in this post. thanks.

View attachment 13248View attachment 13249View attachment 13250View attachment 13251

Last edited:
I have my fiji on lend to my grandpa for 2 more weeks, but I'd love to have this if it's still available.

So then this is on a bayonet not a screw mount?

unpopular said:
So then this is on a bayonet not a screw mount?

I believe so. Ill try and get a pic of the mounting tomorrow. Working today. It looks like any regular nikon mount, minus the electronics.

bumping one last time. ANYONE able to use this lens and wants it? Great portrait lens if you have a camera for it.

Most reactions

Back