lens for Sony DSC-H2

RenMarVer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for telephoto and wide angle lenses for Sony DSC-H2. What brand would you recommend?

Your camera is not a dslr, the lens canot be changed, only way is to screw a crappy Raynox tele or wide angle on the end of you lens

Thank you for your reply. I am aware that I cannot change the lense. I have been looking for one that I can screw on. However, I am not sure how that will work as far as picture quality goes. I have never used an add on lense on my digital camera. I have read a few reviews from people who bought one of these lenses and I am sorry to say that none of them were positive. Should I just forget about it?

I used to have one of these cameras way back several years ago. The amount of tele zoom it has out of the box is actually pretty good, but it's pretty lacking on the wide end. I tried picking up one of those off-brand "wide angle adapters" from a local camera store with less than stellar results. Needless to say, I've long since sold the camera and never looked back.

Thanks cfusionpm, I am ready for a new camera but sadly what I would like I cannot afford.

Most reactions

Back